Are you a proactive and analytical finance professional driven by passion to have an impact on the business?
We are looking for a BUSINESS CONTROLLER to join Lappset Group´s International Team, located in Helsinki
Your role is to provide business analysis, key
metrics and other decision-making support to Lappset Group’s International and
Nordic Business Divisions. You will be a key member of these two Divisions
Management Teams. The
role is new in the organisation and you will have great opportunities to grow
and positively challenge the business.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Support and challenge the business with your analytical approach
- Manage and develop internal accounting in the Divisions
- Ensure timely forecasting, budgeting, and management reporting
- KPI identification, development and follow-up
- Develop reporting systems and practices
- Drive business development projects and participate in the development and implementation of customer orientated practices
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in an international matrix organisation
- +5 years of experience in controlling and financial tasks
- Relevant degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Fluent in English and Finnish; Swedish is an advantage
- Experience of Service and/or Project Business is an advantage
We offer you meaningful work in a dynamic and global work environment and with inspiring products. Our modern office is located in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki next to good public transportation connections.
Please send your application latest 7th of April to email@example.com.
In your application please attach your CV, your view on compensation and information on how you heard about the open position.
For further information please contact Mr. Kimmo Lautanen, Chief Operating Officer, Tel +358 50 4397715. Kimmo is available to take your call on
the 26th of March at 10 – 11 and on the 2nd of April at 10 – 12 Finnish time.
www.lappset.com @LappsetGroup #lappset